gowebcasting uses cookies in order to improve your online experience. By continuing to use gowebcasting.com, you accept our privacy policy

Mercator Minerals and Intergeo Combine to Create a New Copper-Focused Base Metals Company

December 12th, 2013 at 8am PT


  • Bruce McLeod, President & CEO of Mercator Minerals Ltd.
  • Mark Distler, CFO of Mercator Minerals Ltd.
  • John Lill, President & CEO of Intergeo MMC Ltd.
  • Robert Wickham, CFO of Intergeo MMC Ltd.

The following information is required to view this webcast.
Please complete all of the information to continue.

Email *
First Name *
Last Name *
Company *

About Mercator
Mercator Minerals Ltd., a TSX listed base metals mining company, operates the wholly-owned copper/molybdenum/silver Mineral Park Mine in Arizona, USA. Mercator also wholly-owns two development projects in Sonora, Mexico: the copper heap leach El Pilar project and the molybdenum/copper El Creston property. Visit mercatorminerals.com for more information. 

About Intergeo
Intergeo is a diversified mineral resource company primarily focused on developing, exploring and acquiring base metal properties in Russia. The Company is 99% owned by Daselina, a part of ONEXIM Group, which has a strong record of success in some of the world’s largest metals and mining companies, including Norilsk Nickel and Polyus Gold. Kirkland Intertrade, owned by Maxim Finskiy, holds the remaining 1%. Since 2007, Intergeo has invested over US$200 million in its portfolio of properties. Its key, open pit development project is the Ak-Sug copper porphyry deposit located in southern Siberia. Visit intergeommc.com for more information.

The Bottom Line

CO2 emissions saved by using gowebcasting viewing this webcast:

Share this page on: